Greetings and Welcome!
This Ministry of Immigration is charged with assisting any person through the process of becoming a citizen. This process is rather simple and is outlined in the Citizenship Act.
Here is an outline of the process:
- A prospective citizen contacts the Ministry of Information.
- The Minister of Immigration will send the applicant a questionnaire, which must be filled out and returned.
- The Minister will verify the information and determine the eligibility of the candidate (99.999% of all applicants are eligible). The applicant will also be given a Temporary Grant of Citizenship
- The Minister will process the application for citizenship which shall take no more than thirty days.
- The Minister will, probably, grant the applicant a Royal Grant of Citizenship.
- The applicant is now a Citizen!
We look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully to your joining us in the Imperial Government in Exile!